If you are searching for a Dallas-based Endocrine Doctor – we invite you to give our office a call.
Dr. Erin Van Veldhuizen, DC is based in Dallas, Texas and specializes in chiropractic neurology (the activation of the brain and body) and functional endocrinology (the nutrition of the brain and body). The body is a complex working of electrical and chemical signals. The electrical signals are enhanced by our safe and gentle chiropractic adjustments and brain-based therapies. The chemical signals, such as nutrition, hormones, vitamins, and minerals, are also essential to the functioning of all our body systems.
The brain controls every cell in our body. However, the brain needs activation and nutrition to function optimally. If the brain lacks either or both of these, the body will begin to go break-down because the brain is not able to properly modulate its input and output.
When you allow the body to work optimally and in harmony, the results are amazing. Many patients have suffered with disorders for far too long because most health care professionals are only addressing their condition; and not the true CAUSE of their disorder. We use functional testing to assess our patients. The key here is functional, we use functional parameters to not only see if a patient is diseased, but also to tell if a patient is going toward disease and dysfunction. We use very different ranges and procedures so that we can see even minute changes and progression towards a pathology or major disease and halt and possibly reverse the condition.
Our passion is returning someone to the quality of life they deserve, free of drugs, limitations, and surgery! We have successfully treated patients with symptoms and complications of:
- Thyroid disorders (hypothyroid, hyperthyroid, Hashimoto’s)
- Adrenal stress
- Hormonal disorders
- Headaches (migraines, cluster, sinus, allergy, traumatic, cervicogenic)
- Menstrual disorders (PMS, headaches, anemia)
- Menopause discomforts (hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, weight gain, loss of libido, etc.)
- Acne, eczema, psoriasis, and other skin conditions
- Autism, Asperger’s
- Digestive disorders (celiac, Chron’s disease, glutten sensitivity, dairy intolerance, etc)
- ADD and ADHD
- Dizziness, balance and coordination problems, vertigo
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Dyslexia, stuttering, and learning disorders
- Chronic fatigue
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Insomnia and restless leg syndrome